Welcome to M & F, a ceiling and drywall solution supplier since the year 1983. M & F is the appointed distributor of Saint-Gobain Gyproc, a global manufacturer of quality building materials for a sustainable habitat.
The beginning of our trade in gypsum boards can be traced back to the early days of Thai Gypsum. After two rounds of acquisition by BPB and Saint-Gobain, the brand we have today is Gyproc.
The Saint-Gobain group is a Fortune 500 company and ranked among the top 100 industrial corporation in the world. We can enjoy peace of mind when our home and work spaces are built with Gyproc products and system. M & F provides local stock for contractors, test reports for architects and warranties for end users. It might be interesting to note that Saint-Gobain is a 360 years old company, with headquarter in Paris, France.
Another part of our product offering consists of carpet and resilient flooring. M & F started the Boardroom carpet tiles in the year 2008. The value proposition of our carpets had driven millions of square feet into the institutional space. In the year 2010, vinyl tile/plank/sheet was added to our flooring portfolio. In the last two years, vinyl floor (LVF) in particular has been gaining popularity in the USA and European market due to their surreal designs, product benefits and realistic prices. We believe that this trend is also catching up in the Southeast Asia markets.
M & F will continue to delight the market with innovative products that are relevant and reliable so as to provide an environment that is safe and beautiful. M & F complies with BCA Bizsafe level 3 and is a DP ranked SME 1000 company. Our eco-friendly products are endorsed by the Singapore Environment Council, Singapore Green Building Council, USA Floorscore and EU DIBT.
Ceiling and Drywall Solution
● Ceiling with acoustics performance and aesthetics
● Suspended concealed ceiling for residential and commercial
● Moisture resistant ceiling for intermittently moist areas
● 2 hours fire-rated drywall system for building
● Light, medium, heavy and severe duty drywall system to meet specifications
● High impact lightweight internal wall for residential
● Moisture resistant board for intermittent moisture areas
● Formaldehyde neutralizing board for superior indoor air quality
● Thermal insulating wall liner for improved energy consumption.
● Modular carpet for offices
● Vinyl sheet for healthcare and education sector
● Vinyl composition tile for dormitories and factories
● Click vinyl plank for residential and hospitality sector
● Luxury vinyl tile for commercial sector
● Antistatic for data centers and ESD sensitive sector
● Rubber tile for anti-slip application
● Loose-lay for time constrained makeover job.